You are herePowerSchool Parent/Student Portal
PowerSchool Parent/Student Portal
PowerSchool is the Millis Public School’s Student information System. POWERSCHOOL LOGIN
The district uses PowerSchool for scheduling, taking attendance, storing grades, and more.
• parents and students with immediate access to grades, assignments, and attendance records
• access to more accurate information for administrators and teachers to use in making decisions
• an electronic grade book for teachers
STUDENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Students are issued login accounts (username and passwords) to access the PowerSchool Student Portal at the start of school each year in their homerooms.
PARENT/GUARDIAN SINGLE STUDENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
PowerSchool provides single sign-on access to the PowerSchool Parent Portal. With single sign-on access parents can now have their own individual parent account, including username and password. Parents create their own accounts with the appropriate access credentials. Once your account is created you can manage your account information, link any and all of your students to the account (for whom you have parental and legal rights to), and set email and notifications preferences for each student linked to your account. If you have forgotten your account sign in information, you can retrieve them by using auto-recovery.
Parents need to have at least one student's access codes in order to create a parent/guardian account. The access codes are NOT the student account logins (usernames and passwords) to PowerSchool. Parents must use separate access codes for the Parent Portal. These access codes will be distributed to parents at the 2012-2013 Middle and High School Open Houses on September 24th (MS) and October 3rd (HS). Those that are not picked up at that time can be requested from the school offices after the open house.
To create a parent/guardian account, the following information must be entered on the PowerSchool registration screen:
• Name - Your first and last name
• Email - Student notifications and correspondence related to your parent/guardian account will be sent to this email
• Desired User Name - Your user name is your unique PowerSchool identity
• Password - Your password must be at least 6 characters long
• Student Access Information - Information for a minimum of one student, including the student name, Access ID, Access Password, and your relationship to the student
Use of the PowerSchool Parent/Student Portal constitutes acceptance of the Millis Schools Acceptable Use Guidelines. See attachment below.
To register for an account go the PowerSchool Parent/Student Login Portal
|PowerSchool Parent/Student Portal Acceptable Use Guidelines||56.77 KB|